Thursday, April 27, 2017

parents' meeting

I remember I have attended parent's meeting for son only once,cheap jerseys, and listened to one class of their teacher,which was a math class.At that time,son was still a little shy tiger,hh,with two red cheeks
standing in front of class to recite the multiplication,at same moment,I almost got tears in eyes,but I couldn't be sure what mood it was,excited as well as nervous with son together.
Today is my second time to attend parents' meeting and very early asked for a leave from work.I went back home and got everything ready.There were too many parents at the school gate,a long time later,the door opened and I followed the crowd into the teaching building.HH,I met my son when I nearly got on the fourth floor.He looked so happy,leaded me to his classroom and let me sit on his chair at last.A bit proud in my heart,such a good and lovely son I have,will there be anything I eager to have?No,son is my all.
After finishing filling the table,cheap snapback hats, I went out of building,I saw husband and son are waiting for me in the distance.Weather is cool,winds are so comfortable,I like such feeling,such moment and such days.

No comments:

Post a Comment