Thursday, April 27, 2017

cook

Today was our group's duty again,so lucky to have each cloudy day on our duty,not too hot.Never cooked with another man besides my husband.He is a nice cook,hh,of course,cooking doesn't appear so dull.We are good partners,although we are all that speak little while busy cooking.School term will end soon,we need to cook twice in the left days.Thank that lovely man teacher for doing much more than us in the group.I have never thought headteacher is such humorious person.In a word,I feel good these duty days,wholesale jerseys, much better than I ever thought.Maybe it's the best way of spending workdays,going to the school and back home by bicycle these months,my.knees are much better and I can do more and more I want to do,which makes me so content.I think it's a lucky year to me,let everything go on......

No comments:

Post a Comment