Thursday, April 27, 2017

No competition in my mind.

So many people around me including colleagues want to compete so much,however,I seem to be a outsider.Since
young,I can't remember when I ever compared with someone at some part.Man have so much lust,cheap oakley sunglasses, to be the best.Yeah,it's impossible to be the best,just to be better!To show how powerful they are.Everything becomes a war.Expecting others' eyes,to win more applauds.
In fact,all of those aren't what I need.Each happy day, relaxing time,doing what I like and enjoy life are all my expectations.Always doing what I think I should and like to do.I will be bored if hearing their words of flattering falsely.Couldn't tell me they can't shut up?I never add more pressure except that I have to face.Doing anything is not for fame or others' comments,suddenly feel so many  vexed things going farther from me.Sometimes I will choose to close ears and eyes,see them as air..Maybe I have become much lazier,however,I understand more and firmly choose my own ways to live and work.
Learn to ignore but respect others,which is my principle of treating others.There's no wonderfulness in life,cheap nfl jerseys, but pities.

No comments:

Post a Comment