Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Harry Potter---my favourate character 1

  As we all know, Harry Potter is written by J.K Rowling who is a famous British writer. And the series of 7 school lives about Harry Potter attract many fans around the world. Of course, I am a member of them. I think this book is very attractive and meaningful. Among all the characters, cheap nfl hats, I like Ginny Weasley best. Although she borned in a not very rich family, she is very active. She can only use things that come from her brothers which are not new when she studies in Hogwarts. And at first, she is too shy to face the famous Harry Potter. But Hermione encourages her. In the end, she can bravely fight Death Eater and becomes a very good girl that attracts Harry very much.
So, what do you think of Ginny? And what's your favourate character in Harry Potter? Please reply to me and I'll answer you one by one.
Tomorrow, I'll talk about my second favourate character in Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment