Sunday, April 16, 2017

my worst dream

      The worst dream may not be a horrible, but it’s always weird.
One day, I came back home and decided to go sleep without doing anything. Then I turned off the light and buried my head in the pillow.
       I hang out on a dirt road in a village, suddenly a person who came along behind me,cheap fake oakleys, she asked me if I know how to get to the washing pit. But while I was about to speak, the woman disappeared. At the next scene, I stood in the pool, around the pool is slippery moss and unnamable green plant, the only alive is me. I tied to move but I lost my sense.
It seemed a century. I come to coma until a drop of water drip in my neck. While I waked up, I stood on the dirt road, a girl in front me was walking. I approached her and asked “Do you know how to get the washing pit?”
That’s not the worst part of my dream, the worst part is,cheap snapback hats, I saw my face on the opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment